Randolph-Macon Campus Store
Loyalty Rewards Program
(New Customer Version)
In appreciation of all our loyal customers, we now have a Rewards program allowing you to earn points on every purchase you make!
Here is how it works:
We are so glad you are interested in earning loyalty points in the R-MC Campus Store. New users must register for the program and here's how you do it:
- Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu
- Click “Login” at the top of the website and hit “Register Here”
- Select “I'm a new customer, registering for the first time”
- Please fill out the required fields
- In the “Yellow Jacket Rewards Program” section, please make sure that the YES check box is checked and that your phone number with the area code is entered in the Yellow Jackets Rewards Account box. If this step is not completed, your profile will not be activated in our system and no points will be earned.
- When completed, click “Register” at the bottom right of the page and start earning!
You have been enrolled into the R-MC Campus Store's Rewards Program, but you've still got a few steps to finish setting up your account. Please finish setting up your account by following the steps below:
- Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu/login and log in using the email you provided the cashier during signup as your username and your phone number you provided as your password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and enter your phone number when prompted for your Loyalty Account Number.
Every enrolled student at Randolph-Macon College is automatically enrolled into our rewards program. Only a few steps are left to complete in order to be able to redeem loyalty points on our website or in-store.
- DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE. Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu/login and log in using your @go.rmc.edu email as your username and your student ID number follow by an underscore "_" as your password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and enter your 6-digit student ID number when prompted for your Loyalty Account Number.
Every student at Randolph-Macon College was automatically enrolled into our rewards program when they arrived as a freshman. By default, your student ID number was set as your Loyalty Account Number. We recommend that you update your account number to your phone number once you graduate so you can continue earning loyalty points.
- Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu/login and log in using your @go.rmc.edu email as your username and your student ID number follow by an underscore "_" as your password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and enter your 10-digit phone number when prompted for your Loyalty Account Number.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER FINISHED SETTING UP YOUR LOYALTY ACCOUNT:
IF YOU HAVE FINISHED SETTING UP YOUR LOYALTY ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE:
- Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu/login and log in using your email and password.
- Click "Update Your Profile" and under "Additional Information" enter your 10-digit phone number to update your loyalty number. This new number is the number you should provide the cashier before making your purchase.
Loyalty points are redeemable at the register and online during checkout. You will have access to all the points you have accumulated to that point. Just make sure to tell the cashier that you are part of the Loyalty Rewards Program and give your Rewards Account number when you get to the register.
For every dollar you spend, you earn a point and a point is worth 5¢. When you spend $100 in store, you basically earn $5 back in loyalty points for discounts during your next purchase.*
- Please keep in mind: sale taxes are not included in the points conversion.
* Points are not earned on gift certificates purchases and consignment items from the Campus Store, along with textbooks and textbook rentals from MBS Direct.
You’re done! Start earning points!