Policy and Services Information
The Campus Store is located in the Brock Commons at 304 Henry Street, Ashland, VA 23005. During the school year, our hours are Mon.-Fri. 8:30-4:30 & Sat. 11:00-4:00. Please see Store Hours for changes to our hours.
The Campus Store carries gift and clothing items, Randolph-Macon spirit items, imprinted school supplies, books by Randolph-Macon faculty and alumni, and general books.
Non-Textbook Merchandise Return Policy
1. To be eligible for return, all clothing items must be unworn and unwashed and must contain all original manufacturer and store tags.
2. All returns must be in resalable condition with original packaging intact.
3. Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase and must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
4. Products returned without a receipt may be exchanged for items of equal value.
5. General books and Clearance items are not eligible for return.
For online order returns, please contact Gabe Laplante, Assistant Manager, Operations by phone at 804-752-3209 or by email at [email protected].
The R-MC Campus Store offers faxing services for students.
To send long distance: $3.00 for the first page, $1.00 for each additional page.
To send local and to receive fax: 50 cents per page.
GIFT WRAPPING Service
For $2.50 per box, you can easily up your gifting game! We'll wrap your items in a box wrapped in our R-MC themed wrapping paper (includes a tulle bow).
TEXTBOOK RETURN Service
The R-MC Campus Store offers textbook return services for students. For $1.50 (paid at the register prior to going to the shipping station), each student has access to boxes, bubble wrap, and tape to package their textbooks to be returned. If the textbooks were purchased through MBS Direct and need to be return, we recommend checking out the FAQ section to see what is required to return your books and get credit.