Randolph-Macon Campus Store
Loyalty Rewards Program
(New Customer Version)
In appreciation of all our loyal customers, we now have a Rewards program allowing you to earn points on every purchase you make!
Here is how it works:
- New users must register for the program. Please keep in mind that every enrolled student is automatically enrolled into our rewards program. Their account uses the R-MC email as a username and the 6-digit student ID number followed by "_" as their password. Once entered, the system will make you update your password.
- Visit www.campusstore.rmc.edu
- Click “My Account” on the left side of the screen and hit “Register Here”
- Select “I'm a new customer, registering for the first time”
- Please fill out the required fields
- In the “Yellow Jacket Rewards Program” section, please make sure that the YES check box is checked and that your phone number with the area code is entered in the Yellow Jackets Rewards Account box. If this step is not completed, your profile will not be activated in our system and no points will be earned.
- When completed, click “Register” at the bottom right of the page and start earning!
Loyalty points are redeemable at the register and online during checkout. You will have access to all the points you have accumulated to that point. Just make sure to tell the cashier that you are part of the Loyalty Rewards Program and give your Rewards Account number when you get to the register.
For every dollar you spend, you earn a point and a point is worth 5¢. When you spend $100 in store, you basically earn $5 back in loyalty points for discounts during your next purchase.*
- Please keep in mind: sale taxes are not included in the points conversation.
* Points are not earned on gift certificates purchases, consignment item purchases, textbooks and textbook rentals from the R-MC Campus Store.
You’re done! Start earning points!