Please enter search criteria
“The Randolph-Macon Campus Store exists to serve the needs of the students, alumni, faculty, staff, visitors, and friends of Randolph-Macon College. Its primary mission as a retail operation is to provide the textbooks, general books, supplies, imprinted clothing and gift items, and services needed by the aforementioned constituencies.”
This position is only available to R-MC students. The position available is part time and flexible. Applicants must be able to work 6-10 hours per week and prior customer service experience would be helpful. This position will interact with students, staff and faculty to accomplish the tasks assigned.
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time, lift and move boxes up to 40 pounds, and handle hand carts, as needed
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Saturdays – minimum, but not limited to ONE per semester
- Must be able to perform various duties as assigned
- MANDATORY student meetings 1-2 times a month.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to the needs of others and demonstrate commitment to the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the College. As a member of the Campus Store, you are an ambassador of the college, which is why a good image is extremely important. Interested in joining our team? Please feel free to apply below!